1.For the purposes of this document:
2. The "Personal Data Administrator" is the company WILLIAM'S E-COMMERCE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Radzymin, ul. Wyszkowska 16, 05-250, NIP: 1251668457, REGON: 369444685, registered in the district court for the capital city of Warsaw, XIV Economic Department of the National Court Register, under number 0000726861 (hereinafter also referred to as the "Administrator" or "Store");
3. "personal data" means information about an identified or identifiable individual ("data subject"); an identifiable individual is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as, e.g. name and surname, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or several specific factors determining physical, physiological, genetic, the mental, economic, cultural or social identity of the natural person;
4. "password" means a string of letters, digits or other characters known only to the person authorized to work in the IT system;
5. "User identifier (login)" means a string of letters, numbers or other characters that uniquely identifies the person authorized to process personal data in the IT system;
6. "User account" means a place available to the User in the online store www.wnatural.pl, through which the User places orders in the store; registering a User account requires the User ID and password to be provided;
7. "personal data breach" means a breach of security leading to accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data sent, stored or otherwise processed;
8. "newsletter" means the electronic form of the newsletter, used to inform Store users, including about promotional campaigns and new products in the store www.wnatural.pl;
9. "recipient" means a natural or legal person, public authority, entity or other entity to whom personal data is disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, public authorities that may receive personal data as part of a specific procedure under Union or Member State law are not considered to be recipients; the processing of these data by these public authorities must comply with the data protection rules applicable to the purposes of the processing;
10. "restriction of processing" means the marking of stored personal data in order to limit their future processing;
11. "supervisory authority" means an independent public authority established by a Member State in accordance with Article 51 of the Regulation, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw;
12. "processor" means a natural or legal person, public authority, entity or other entity that processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
13. "data confidentiality" means the property that data is not disclosed to unauthorized entities;
14. "processing" means an operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data in an automated or non-automated manner, such as collecting, recording, organizing, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, downloading, browsing, using, disclosing by sending, disseminating or otherwise sharing, matching or combining, limiting, deleting or destroying;
15. "Regulation" means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter : "GDPR");
16. "Act" - means the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data;
17. "deletion of data" means the destruction of personal data or such modification that does not allow establishing the identity of the data subject ("anonymisation"),
18. "authentication" means an action whose purpose is to verify the entity's declared identity;
19. "User" means an individual with full or limited legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit with legal personality, having a User's account in the online store www.wnatural.pl, to which he logs in via the User's individual identifier (login ) and password, a person who, in order to contact the Personal Data Administrator, uses the contact form on the Store's website and the person making the purchase as a guest in the Store - without creating a User account;
20. "consent of the data subject" means a voluntary, specific, informed and unambiguous demonstration of the will to which the data subject, in the form of a statement or explicit confirmatory action, authorizes the processing of personal data concerning him.
Personal Data Administrator. Purposes, scope and basics of processing
1. The administrator of the Personal Data of Users of the online store www.wnatural.pl is the company WILLIAM'S E-COMMERCE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Radzymin, ul. Wyszkowska 16, 05-250, NIP: 1251668457, REGON: 369444685, registered in the district court for the capital city of Warsaw, XIV Economic Department of the National Court Register, under number 0000726861.
2. Contact with the Store in any case related to the protection of User's personal data is possible via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org, the contact form located in the "Contact" tab on the left side of the screen.
3. User's personal data is processed only for the purposes of:
4.register and maintain the User's account, which is used by Users to make purchases in the online store wnatural.pl;
5.contact between the User and the Personal Data Administrator in all matters related to the order; implementation of sales contracts concluded with the Personal Data Administrator;
6.complaints submitted to the Personal Data Administrator;
7. sending commercial and marketing information;
8. accounts and tax resulting from legal obligations incumbent on the Personal Data Administrator;
9. establishing, investigating or defending the claims of the Personal Data Administrator, including for debt collection purposes and for conducting court proceedings;
10. The User provides his data voluntarily, granting the Personal Data Administrator consent to their processing for the purposes described in the previous paragraph. Failure by the User to consent to the processing of personal data results in the refusal to set up a User's account and will prevent contact via the contact form.
11.The basis for the processing of Users' personal data, sending inquiries via the contact form and subscribed to the newsletter, is to obtain voluntary consent to send marketing and commercial information, in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services and the Act of July 16, 2004 - telecommunications law. The User's consent to receive commercial and marketing information is required to send him detailed information about the offer of the Personal Data Administrator.
12. The basis for the processing of Users' personal data when placing an order in the online store wnatural.pl is Art. 6 section 1 letter b of the Regulation - conclusion of the contract.
13. The Personal Data Administrator processes the following User's personal data:
14. when registering an account in the Store, the User provides: e-mail address; The user sets an individual password to access his account.
15. when placing an order in the Store, the User provides the following data: name and surname, e-mail address, contact telephone number, address data (zip code, city, street name, house / flat number);
16. if the Newsletter service is used, the User provides: e-mail address.
1. The consent expressed by the User for the processing of his personal data is voluntary and may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent is tantamount to deleting the User's account from the store www.wnatural.pl.
2. The User has the right to request access to his personal data, he is entitled to obtain from the Personal Data Administrator confirmation of their processing and information regarding: the purpose of processing, categories of data processed by the Personal Data Administrator, information on recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data was or will be disclosed, the planned period of data processing, about the User's rights regarding the processing and protection of the processing of his personal data.
3. The Personal Data Administrator will provide, at the User's request, a copy of personal data subject to processing.
4. The User has the right to request the Personal Data Administrator to immediately rectify data that is incorrect about him, and to require incomplete data to be completed, including by submitting an additional statement.
5. The User has the right to delete his data ("the right to be forgotten"), and the Personal Data Administrator is obliged to delete it immediately if:
6. User's personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected,
7. The User withdrew his consent based on which the processing of his data is based,
8. The User has objected to the processing of personal data concerning him,
9. User's personal data is processed unlawfully,
10. deleting User's personal data is required to comply with the legal obligation provided for by law.
1. The User has the right to limit the processing of his personal data in cases where he questions the correctness of the processed data, the processing is unlawful and the User opposes the deletion of data, the Personal Data Administrator no longer needs the User's data, however, they are needed by the User to determine, pursuing or defending claims and when the User has objected to the processing.
2. The User has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him, and the Personal Data Administrator may no longer process his personal data, unless he demonstrates the existence of valid legitimate grounds for further processing.
3. The User also has the right to transfer data, then the Personal Data Administrator is obliged to provide data to the User in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. The User has the right to send the data obtained in this way to another entity without hindrance by the Personal Data Administrator in accordance with the terms of the Regulation.
4. The User's personal data will be processed by the Personal Data Administrator in the following periods:
5. the User having a User's account in the online store www.wnatura.pl and within 30 days from the date of the User's request to delete his account or withdraw his consent to the processing of his personal data;
6. in the event of contact made via the contact form, the User's data will be deleted within 30 days from the date of completion of the correspondence exchange, provided that it ends without further cooperation;
7. if the User concludes a contract with the Personal Data Administrator via the contact form, the data will be processed during the period necessary for its implementation;
8. Users' data making purchases without registering a User account will be processed during the period necessary to complete the order;
9. Users' personal data for the purposes of processing a complaint will be processed within 2 years of the date of purchase;
10. Users' personal data required by accounting and tax regulations will be processed within a period of 5 years;
- however, in each of the above cases, the Personal Data Administrator processes only the data that is necessary for it for the listed purposes.
1. The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body: the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, in the event of a breach of the protection of personal data by the Personal Data Administrator or the processing of User's data in breach of the provisions on the protection of personal data.
2. The Personal Data Administrator ensures that he makes every effort to process his personal data with the greatest respect for the privacy of persons whose data is processed and with the utmost care for the security of personal data processed, and in particular ensures that he has taken all measures provided for by law physical, ICT and organizational, aimed at securing personal data files, which are described in detail in the Personal Data Policy implemented by the Personal Data Administrator and the Information System Management Manual. The physical, ICT and organizational measures used by the Personal Data Administrator to ensure the protection of processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, in particular, protects the data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of the Regulation and their change, loss, damage or destruction.
Providing Users' personal data
1.The Personal Data Administrator has the right to disclose the User's personal data, without his consent, only to entities authorized under specific provisions (e.g. Courts, law enforcement authorities).
2. The Personal Data Administrator does not disclose, sell or lend Users' personal data to other entities.
3. The Personal Data Administrator may disclose the User's personal data to other entities at his express request and with written consent.
4.If the Personal Data Administrator's website has links (links) leading to other websites not administered by him, the Personal Data Administrator is not responsible for the content of these pages or for the level of privacy protection implemented by the administrators of these pages. When making the decision to go to the pages to which the links lead, the User does so at his own risk.
Entrusting personal data
1.The Administrator entrusts Users' personal data to other entities solely for the purpose of completing the order.
2. Users' personal data using the form of payment made through the PayU system are entrusted to the extent necessary for the payment to be carried out by PayU S.A. with its registered office in Poznań (60-324 Poznań, ul. Grunwaldzka 182), entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000274399.
Deleting a User account registered in the online store
1. The User has the right to request the removal of an account registered in the online store www.wnatural.pl at any time.
2. The request to delete a User's account should be sent via e-mail to the address email@example.com, from the address used to register the User's account, with the note "Account deletion".
3. The Personal Data Administrator will delete the User's account within 30 days from the date of receipt of the request, unless specific provisions require further processing, of which the User will be notified to the e-mail address from which he sent the request.
1. The User is responsible for the correctness and compliance with the facts of the personal data provided in the registration form and the purchase form.
2. In order to ensure the security of the User's personal data protection, the User is obliged to protect the login and password used to log in to the hanarol.pl internet platform. Users using the internet platform are responsible for providing the login and password for logging in to third parties.
1.Using the contact form by the User requires his consent to the processing of personal data and in the event of being asked through the offer inquiry, also consent to the processing of personal data for commercial and marketing purposes.
2. Not expressing consent to send commercial and marketing information results in leaving the User's message containing the request for quotation without response from the Personal Data Administrator who will delete the sent message immediately after receiving it.
1.The User receiving the newsletter is only possible by leaving his email address in the newsletter form and consenting to the processing of personal data, processing personal data for marketing purposes in accordance with the Act of 16 July 2004 - telecommunications law and consent to receive commercial information by electronic means in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 - on the provision of electronic services.
2. Opting out of receiving marketing and promotional information as well as commercial information via the newsletter is possible by sending to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org from the address provided when registering for the newsletter request to remove the address from the Store's database with the note "Newsletter subscription cancellation. "