These Regulations set out the rules for the functioning of the Loyalty Program and the conditions for participation and rewarding in the Loyalty Program
I. General provisions
1. The Loyalty Program is organized by WLLAM`S E-COMMERCE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, RADZYMN, 05-250, WYSZKOWSKA 16, NIP 125-166-84-57, REGON: 369444685, hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer".
2. The program is conducted on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
3. It is addressed to registered users, customers of the www.WNATURAL.pl store, who in exchange for shopping receive loyalty program points.
4. Points are calculated automatically after each purchase and are assigned to the User's account 14 DAYS AFTER RECEIVING THE ORDER by the user.
5. The number of points you can receive is stated for each product on the site www.WNATURAL.pl.
1. Any individual who is registered user of the www.WNATURAL.pl store is a participant in the Loyalty Program
2. The organizer is the administrator of personal data provided by the customer during account registration at www.WNATURAL.pl, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, of amended).
3. The Customer has the right to access personal data assigned to the account at www.WNATURAL.pl and correct them under the conditions specified in the Act about personal data protection.
III. Points collection
1. Program points are assigned to one account belonging to one user and cannot be transferred to any other account.
2. By registering an account on the Website, the User agrees to be charged on his account points of the loyalty program, which he may dispose of at his own discretion.
3. Points will be calculated on a ratio of: 1pt for every PLN 20 spent in the store www.wnatural.pl
IV. Program awards
1. Points can be exchanged for prizes envisaged in the program and posted by Organizer's website: http://www.WNATURAL.pl/programlojalnosciowy
2. Points can be redeemed only for the prizes listed on the program website.
3. Program points cannot be exchanged for a cash prize, amount discount or any product not listed on the program page in the loyalty program tab.
4. Collection of the selected prize is available when the appropriate number of program points on the account is gathered, the required number of which is stated for each product.
5. The organizer reserves the right to change and update the list of available prizes and their points value.
6. After selecting the prize, the number of points on the Participant's account is reduced by the amount used during the exchange.
V. Terms availability
1. The Terms in its full version are available for inspection by the Loyalty Program Participants at :http://www.wnatural.pl/program_lojalnosciowy_regulamin
1. All complaints in connection with the Loyalty Program should be submitted to the Organizer in writing to the Organiser's correspondence address.
2. The Organizer reserves that is not responsible for irregularities in the prizes and non-compliance of the prize with the description resulting from circumstances beyond the control of the Organizer.
VII Change of participation conditions
1. These conditions of participation may be changed by the Organizer if it is justified by the need to improve the functioning of the Loyalty Program. The change will be announced on the Organiser's website.
2. For all rights and obligations arising from these Terms, Polish law is applicable.
3. All disputes arising from this contract shall be settled before the court appropriate for the location of the Organizer.
4. All information related to the Loyalty Program is placed by the Organizer on the website www.wnatural.pl.
VIII Final Provisions
1. The participant creating an account on the store website www.wnatural.pl and joining loyalty program acknowledges and accepts the content of these Terms.
2. The loyalty program is not a game of chance, raffle lottery, mutual bet or promotional lottery, the result of which depends on the case within the meaning of art. 2 of the Act of on July 29, 1992 on games of chance and mutual wagering (Journal of Laws of 1998, No. 102, item 650, as amended).
3. These Terms are the only document specifying the rules of the Loyalty Program.
4. In all matters not covered in these terms, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code.