Koszyk
Brak produktów w koszyku
Suma: 0
Pokaż koszyk

Mint Prince 12

PLN 19.90

Informujemy, że pomimo wprowadzonego stanu epidemii wszystkie zamówienia są na bieżąco realizowane.

Classic composition of green Chinese tea and aromatic pepper mint. Refreshing qualities of mint were appreciated by the rich and wealthy of the Ancient Greeks where its name refers to the mythic nymph Menthe. It tastes best without any additions and culminates excellently after heavy meals.


Ingredients: Chinese green tea (96%), mint leaves (4%). Preservative-free. 

Package: 1.0 oz. (30 g), 12 tea bags x 0.09 oz. (2.5 g)

Newsletter